Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what's on your mind?

And yet again it has been eons..
atleast the blog still exists. I've been thinking alot today. And i feel like putting my thoughts down in words regardless of the fact that no one may actually be reading it. LOL

I was thinking about how easy it is for people to forget the favours they receive from another.
How easy it is for man to get so caught up with daily life that he forgets the simple things that people do for him. Worst still, sometimes we even forget to thank people for these favours.

Thank you.
Two words that go a long long way.

I have alot of people to thank for all that I have with me now. The friend who literally picked me up from the dumps and made sure I do what I deserve and still accompanies me like a shadow to make sure I pick the right path. The friends who always watch my back and cook for me all the time. The friends who tell me what's going on at school when I fail to wake up in the morning for lessons. And the people, who never fail to remind me that I am not alone.

Do you thank the people around you when you should?
But then again, it wont be totally unjustified to say that it is human nature to take things for granted even without realising that we do it. However, when we realise the need to thank someone, it might be a bit too late by then to do so.

We also should not expect people to constantly express their gratitude for the favours we do them. We should not do favours expecting something in return. Nevertheless, the appreciation we receive does add more meaning to what we do for others and motivates us to give more in other ways as well.

I have no idea why I am thinking about this today but, i just felt like sharing it with anyone who might be reading this.

Good day folks!
out!

1 comment:

ADNIN said...

A MIRACLE!!! INDEED IT HAS NOT BEEN 6 MTHS! HAHA. u knw i love you too babe :)) hang on there and i'll try my best t do the same. take care!as always.