Thursday, June 26, 2008

and after 8 months and 3 days...

Ah.. It does feel kind of good to be back at this again. Of course yet again, this is not going to go beyond say 5 posts? Suppose i am just not cut out for regular blogging. Anyways, i think i owe my blog an update of what exactly has been going on.

Following the prelims, came the A levels. Mother of all evil in my opinion. Following the A levels, came the screw up of the A levels - judgement day. I must admit, getting grades like BBCCD after having studies in a top - 5 jc (where everyone around you is comparing the number of As) is not the best feeling ever. Well, as they put it, you reap what you sow. So no qualms about that. Expected worst anyways.

Inbetween all of this came an opportunity to relief teach at Queensway Secondary School. Was indeed a lovely experience. So much so, it made me realise how fulfilling a career in teaching could be. Of course, there were also days when i had half the mind to just pack my stuff and never return.

There are some pretty interesting stories i have to share actually. Maybe in the next post. The things that our leaders of tomorrow are capable of are extremely amusing i must say..

Besides that, what else. Oh yes of course - yet another relationship. lol And in very typical sugu fashion - as some of my friends have established by now - this one failed again. But to give myself some credit , i TRIED. VERY VERY HARD. lol Dont want to turn my blog into a narrative soap opera *if such things do exist* by going into the very dramatic details of what actually happened.
However, the MORAL of the story would be... Relationships are (STILL) not my thing.
Sounds way too familiar doesnt it.. lol

Till the next,
Out!

No comments: