Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FinnaallY..

phew!
its been long.
and i still have not got tired of blogging.
in fact..
this is my FOURTH POST! haha that is cause to celebrate for me now!

anyways..
so what has been going on now??
prelims. err yeah i do not think i wanna dwell into that.
i am not hoping for much. just to pass everything, really.
that would be somewhat satisfying. sigh lets hope so..
but i am pleased with my GP. finally some sorta improvement.
i mean we have been doing it for almost 12 years noww..
english.. grrr and yet is so goddamn difficult to SCORE la.


anyways, random thoughts but my darling punitha has FINALLY decided to
start using MSN. so much easier to talk to her now.. so hard to catch her free..
council vice-pres all.. so proud of her..
she inspires me i swear..
all that love she has to offer every single living thing she encounters in her life.
how often do we meet such angels like that.
gosh punitha, I LOVE YOU!
yay!


28 days left for A levels.
after which i amm gonna NASLOONIZE myself..
gosh i cannot wait.
that is my sole motivation right now..
everytime i dont feel like looking at my books. i think of my beloved and
tell myself less than 2 months to go!

A levels are the hardest i guess..
education system in singapore is like a pressure cooker man.
(not that it has got any profound effect on me cos i am just too lazy)

and (haha) as amitha puts it,
the local education system makes people MYOPIC.
lol.
well good thing is, she doesnt look bad with spectacles.
pretty nice actually.


what else is there?
vasantham star!
haha.
my lord EBBI is such an ENTERTAINING dude.
sadly his vocal capabilities are kinda minimal.
but stilL!
his performance is so good it kinda overshadows his flaws.
yeahh.
i think he wld make a GOOOD vasantham star.
better then our jagged teeth 'HERO' who
ABSOLUTELY CANNOT SING.
gosh.
my FATHER thinks he is GOOD.
old man is deaf i swear!
oh and BLIND!
(and yes i am ENTITLED TO MY OPINION)

speaking of my daddy..
he has become a BALDY!
haha finally! i kinda coaxed him into it
*pats herself for a job well done*
it was about time i swear.
everything was dropping anyways.
atleast now.
he looks kinda cool.. looks TEN YEARS YOUNGER
he looks like gandhi actually..
but yeah.. next thing we need to do to him..
is fix a goatie..
wooohoo!
my daddy is cool man.
and i LOVE HIM!.
yup

ok that's enough for noww..

out!

No comments: